3.3.11

I am listening.
I hear sounds.
I feel them entering my awareness and filling my memory.
I dont know what I will do with them.

I eat an apple, I can hear it in my head.
The sound of my body impacting environment, direct textures.
Resistance sinking in to where and how and who I am in this moment.
A decision to venture out of comfort and take some action to see if some other reality is possible.
I am hot and tired.
I walk.
Past all of this and out there.
I find a clearing, a big flat moss covered rock, it is beautiful.
I start singing quietly
"you might find something"
Giving myself the structure of a word to begin sounding somewhere to allow myself in.
All kinds of sounds flow.
High pitch melody
Back of throat animal gasp.
I walk back and forth a line from the rock into the trees.
Aware of textures and sounds underfoot.
Stopping only when I am all the way inside something.
The walking keeping the adventure alive.
Stillness in the remnants.
Found some incredible bugs mating.
The one on the top was inanimate, the one underneath slowly and precisely and honestly moving.
They looked like one creature with a large carapaces.
Black with fluro green 80's patterning.

-- text written during personal exploration during Frank van der Ven's Body/Landscape workshop in Kooyoora, Victoria.

No comments:

Post a Comment